Sunday, March 25, 2007

Movitvation...................

I am feeling really unmotivated at the moment. I have two assignments due for TAFE and I have no inclination to finish them (one is due on Wednesday).

What can I say I am being lazy that's all there is to it. I do work better under pressure and I do know that I will get them done (at the last moment).

After a long week of Tafe, Prac work and working I just want the weekend to relax............

We had a lovely day yesterday, we went up to the Glass House Mountains and visited our friend Melanie. Mel is back from Africa for the birth of her third child. She is her with her youngest (Alex who is 3).

Mel and her husband Grant are studying to be Missionaries in Zambia. At the moment Grant is back in Zambia with Matthew (7) while Mel is here for the birth. Then she is off back to Zambia.

I don't know how they do it, it would be a big step outside my comfort zone. Mel washes by hand, grows her own vegies. None of our modern conveniences that we have. I don't think I would cope (do you??).

I guess God gives us all the stength we need to do this and leave our comfortable lives and do what he tells us, wherever it is and whatever the conditions are like. He wouldn't give us anything that we couldn't cope with.

I feel selfish that I love my life and the modern conveniences that we have. A thought for me to ponder "What do I have to complain about, I have an easy, safe and modern life compared to others. Am I willing to step up and help if God calls me to leave all this? What about you?"

No comments: