Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Is anyone listening to me

Have you ever had a day where you talk and there is no answer. You ask the kids to do some thing and they stare blankly into space and not answer you. so by about the third, maybe even the fifth time, you find yourself yelling in frustration at the top of your voice. That is what is has been like for weeks........... what to do? Ive decided to blog and type my frustration rather than yell.

Maybe this will have a calming effect on me and help with what I feel. I don't know as this is all new to me. I feel a bit funny sending my inner thoughts, ides and feelings out there to the world.

But let's step outside my nice little comfort zone and expose myself........ (for a change)

2 comments:

SZ said...

You're coming in loud and clear in the USA. :)

DanniLake said...

Hey Robz... I've finally made it here!! Long time, no talk!! :) I'm listening! :)