
Do you ever remember doing this when you were a child.
Well today I helped Bek decorate hers for the Girls Brigade Easter Hat Parade.
She did a very good job. I had the basic idea for her to start with and she went from there.
She decided where her chickens were going to go and her eggs (she just wants to eat them as they are chocolate).
I think she did a good job (am I bias). Helping her took me back to my own childhood and all the memories I have my easter hats.
Although we should remember the real reason behind Easter and remember what was sacrificed for us, so our debt was paid.



1 comment:
Beautiful hat! We don't have an Easter Tradition like that. Be sure to post a picture of her wearing it and tell us more about the parade.
Post a Comment