Monday, December 1, 2008

Girlfriends

Ben and I were in the car talking, Bek had just been dropped off at gymnastics, about who he had as his teacher next year and who was in his class. This is what came out.....

Me - So is A in your class? (His girlfriend since prep)
Ben - No, we broke up. (where did he learn that?)
Me - oh
Ben - She is in the other class.
Me - so did you break up with her or did she break up with you?
Ben - We both broke up
Me - so it was mutual
Ben - Yep
Me - ok
Ben - but that's ok I've got a new girlfriend
Me - What's her name?
Ben - I can't remember...... ahhhh.... MMM

So I start running through lists of names

Me - S
Ben - No way, she freaks me out
Me - ST
Ben - yeah that's it!!!! and she is in my class next year.

Glad he could remember her name eventually. but he was just so matter of fact. We "broke up".

No comments: