
Bek turned 9 on the 7th. My little girl is growing up, the little baby that came home from the hospital with us has changed. She is now a person in her own right. I used to pick out he clothes and dress her, now she has her own style of dressing and sense of fashion.
Music that I use to pick The Wiggles, Hi 5, Play School Songs played in her room, now the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, The Veronicas..... are coming from her room.
She has her own opinion's and ideas. Mum is now her sounding board for her thoughts. I use to love sitting and cuddling her as a baby, she still gives hugs but they are when she wants them, not like when she was a tiny baby to hold and hug all day. I use to watch her when she slept, the peace that radiated from her as she was sleeping and I still go at night and watch her sleep, this is still something I've kept from when she was little.
My little girl is growing into a young lady (sometimes it may not seem like it). Where has the last 9 years disappeared to. I can't believe the time that
has flown by. I look at her and still see her as a toddler taking those first steps, now those steps are a whole lot of new steps as she grows.
But she is my little girl and always will be..... no matter how old she is.



2 comments:
She certainly is growing more beautiful every year. I remember when she was so tiny when you guys came out in 2000.
If it makes you feel any better, my 'first baby' just turned 14 on the 10th. :)
That is even scarier
Post a Comment