Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Walking and Sleeping

Last night we were sitting in the lounge and heard strange sounds coming from the kids play room. Both were in bed asleep or so we guessed. We took no notice of it and continued watching the tv.

I decided to get a drink and all the lights were on in t he play room and Ben's bedroom. Here he was in his sleeping bag asleep on the couch.

He had got up and walked in his sleep to the play room and made himself comfortable on the couch. Mark woke him up and asked what he was doing...
Ben: "sleeping"
Mark: "okay"

Ben then walked back to his bed and went to sleep again.

I asked him this morning what he was doing last night and the same reply "sleeping"

We then said that he walked in his sleep to the play room he replied "No I didn't I was sleeping all night"

Well I guess he was....

No comments: