Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Well it is 2009 what can I say, But "Where did 2008 disappear too so quickly!!!!!"

I have no real resolutions but to exercise more and eat healthy food, started out good so far, exercise, check, food hmmm nearly there (still a few chocolates left in fridge).

Christmas came and went and so did the New Year. 

We are enjoying the holidays, love holiday mode, everything gets done when we get to it. Will be hard to go back to work after this, 3 weeks to go till school and work start.

Have a little holiday thrown in there before then, off to Rainbow Beach for the Australia Day long weekend, can't wait. In the camper trailer with all my family brother, sister, dad and grandmother and the nieces and nephew.

Think I am rambling will write later when something exciting happens or when I get to it, hey it's the holidays right?

No comments: