Friday, August 3, 2007

Taggged

First of all, here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

8 things about me....

1. My husband and son are both born in Autumn and my daughter and I are both born in Spring.

2. I was married 6 months before I turned 21.

3. I hate wearing makeup.

4. I've been married for 12 years.

5. I dislike wearing dresses.

6. I was school captain of my primary school.

7. I love reading, I can't put a book down when I start one.

8. I love watching TV and I hog the remote control.

No comments: